* Credentialed Interpreter.rn* Experienced Translator (Arabic, French into English). rn* Experienced proofreader and editor.rn* Transcription and Translation.rn* Subject Matter Expert.rnrnVarious Documents, such as Marriage Certificates, Birth Certificates, Identification documents, University Degrees and Diplomas, Official Transcript of Records, NGO Charters, Doctor’s reports, public school’s rules and regulations, Medical research papers, documents needed for Asylum application, etc… rn-All translated documents will be certified and delivered on time.rnrn*Experience in Dubbing and Voice Over.
-Services of a professionally trained, credentialed, experienced, and certified interpreter, with over 11 years of experience.rn
– American University of Beirut.rn(A University that is fully accredited in the USA).rn* Bachelor of Sciencern* Master of Sciencern rn- Official French Baccalaureate from the French Ministry of National Education.rn- Official Lebanese Baccalaureate from t
* Microsoft Office 2010.rn* Adobe Illustrator CS5(professional graphics).rn* LINDO (a mathematical package for scientific decision making).rnrn- Arabic Keyboard used for Arabic documents.
1. COURTS:rn- Immigration court hearings and proceedings (EOIR).rn- Disability Hearings in administrative courts (SSI).rn- Probable Cause court hearings (Harris County Courts).rn- Family Law court hearings and proceedings.rn- State Criminal Court hearings and proceedings.rn- Municipal Courts, Traffic violation hearings.rn- Juvenile Court Hearings.rnrn2. Legal:rn-US Citizenship and Immigration Services (Asylum Interviews).rn- Law offices (Depositions, Mediations).rn- Independant Medical Examinations (in litigation matters).rn- Interpreting during Mediations, for cases of Alternative Dispute Resolution.rnrn3. Medical Interpreting, Escorting & Coordinating services for International visitors:rn- Major Hospitals and Clinics, especially in the Texas Medical Center.rn- Rehabilitation Clinics.rn- Mental Health clinics.rnrn4. Schools and Community Interpreting:rn-ARD meetings, and for school professionals such as School psychologists, Diagnosticians and Speech Therapists.rn- DPSrn- TDFPSrnrn5. – SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT. Took part in developing Arabic Tests and Assessments for various nation-wide organizations and Language Service Providers.
* CERTIFIED HEALTHCARE INTERPRETER TM credential, as bestowed by the Certification Commission for Healthcare Interpreters (CCHI).
Teacher of Arabic as a Second Language. Private Tutor. Classroom teacher at Arab American Cultural and Community Center.rnYears of Experience teaching adults and teenagers.rnLearn Arabic fast in a relaxed, fun, yet efficient atmosphere!rn* Special crash course of Arabic language and culture especially devised for professionals moving to Arab countries.
* Court Interpreter * Certified Healthcare Interpreter TM