Written translation from English to German and vice versa, from German to Arabic and vice versa, from English to Arabic and vice versa.
Consecutive interpretation from and to English, German and Arabic.
BSc. Chemical Engineering
– Working with “Houston Asylum Office” at Imperial Valley Dr., translating interviews for Arabic speakers applying for asylum to the US.
– Working for “Alliance for Multicultural Community Services”, translating and interpreting :
physicians’s visits to Arabic speakers
and Schools admission interviews to Arabic and German speakers.
– UOH (University of Houston Down Town) 48 Hrs Training for Introduction to Medical Interpreting.
– Basic career Certificate, American University Egypt, continuing education.
– German Language “Sprachdiplom” certificate issued from Bonn, Germany.
I am a multilingual interpreter, mastering English, German and Arabic languages in native proficiency.
-Worked in Germany, Switzerland and Egypt.
Member of the International Federation of Translators “FIT” (Federation Internationale de Tranducteurs), one of UNICEF organizations.